Overlooking vast parklands, ponds and lakes, Waterview is perfectly placed in a serene setting located within Bicentennial Park. Waterview boasts an inspiring abundance of natural light streaming in through floor to ceiling windows as well as tranquil views and unsurpassed service.
Venue Floor Plan
- The venue is located in Bicentennial Park, Sydney Olympic Park
- 14km from Sydney CBD
- 18km from Sydney Airport
- A ten minute walk from Concord West or Olympic Park Train Stations
- Nearby accommodation such as Novotel, Ibis, Pullman and Quest Apartments all located in Sydney Olympic Park.
- Limousine, taxi and coach drop off points outside Waterview Cafe
- Address: Bicentennial Drive, Bicentennial Park, Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney NSW 2127
- Phone: (02) 9764 9900
- Email: email@example.com
- The venue is all on ground level with a ramp at the main entrance.
- There are several disabled parking spaces.
- All conference areas have double entry doors.
- There are several accessible toilets.
Hearing loops will be provided in each of the 3 rooms. In order to minimise interference between rooms, the loops have been configured to work within the areas indicated by green rectangles on the plan below. Delegates requiring the use of this service should sit anywhere within the rectangles, which will be marked with black tape on the floor of each room.
Facilities and Services
- Natural light streaming in from floor to ceiling windows
- Outdoor undercover terrace for pre-function area or catering breakout area
- Floor to ceiling glass doors opening out to covered terrace Inspiring views overlooking vast parklands, ponds and lakes
- Rooms offer both natural light and automated black out facilities
- Purpose-built, highly versatile, multi-function space
- Complimentary onsite parking
- On site commercial kitchen facilities
- On site Executive Chef, Kitchen and Venue Operations Team
- Extensive range of restaurant quality menus and beverages
- Discreet and fully functional permanent bars in each venue space
- Fully air-conditioned
- Direct loading dock access on side of venue
- State of the art audio-visual equipment and service